If someone asked me if I wanted to go shopping, my answer would vary depending on location. Grocery store- YES, I’m there! The mall…maybe. I truly love the grocery store (well…when the checkout lines don’t resemble the DMV). I love looking for new items to try, but I also have my go-to staples. Today I’m sharing my top 10 staples that I always buy at the grocery store. Check out what makes my list week after week! 📝
1. Unsweetened Almond Milk.
2. Apples. Sometimes I’ll switch it up and buy whatever fruit is in season, but currently…apples!
4. Baby Spinach. Smoothie necessity✔️
5. Avocado. Healthy fat 🙌🏻. Add to almost any meal or eat plain.
6. Lemons. I add these to my water. Adding fresh lemon can be a big help if you are trying to increase your water intake.
7. Sweet potatoes. One of my favorite carbs and very easy to prep ahead of time.
8. Nut butter. I’m slightly embarrassed to admit that I buy a jar of nut butter weekly. I like it on rice cakes, bananas, apples, carrots, and even sweet potatoes. And…plain. 🥄☺️
9. Larabars or Lara Bites. I like to get Larabars or a bag of Lara Bites to have on hand for quick convenient snacks. The bites are a little sweeter so they are a nice after a meal too.
10. Sparkling Water.
Questions or comments? #Burstblog topic ideas or nutrition questions? Send me an email at email@example.com! 👩💻👨💻